Drive. Slice. Hook 'Em.
No matter how you swing it, The University of Texas Golf Club will mark the rarest of opportunities to join our Chairman of the Board, and the 2005 National Championship Head Football Coach, Mack Brown, as well as the elite Legends of Texas golf, as a member of one of the finest Private Golf Clubs in America.
With a grand tradition and a rich golf heritage, this 7,412-yard Bechtol Russell designed championship private golf course in Austin TX, official home of The University of Texas Golf Teams, is destined for greatness. From its state-of-the-art practice facility and richly appointed clubhouse, to its panoramic hill country setting nestled between Lake Austin and Lake Travis in Steiner Ranch, the club promises a legendary golf and tennis membership experience available only to a fortunate few.
The University of Texas Golf Club features:
- Private Club Memberships in an exclusive gated golf community.
- Distinctive practice facility, highlighting generous teeing grounds and multiple chipping, pitching and putting greens.
- An open-air 3,400 square-foot pavilion overlooking UT's extraordinary practice facility and the picturesque 18th hole. Drop down sides have been built in for year-round use.
- An elaborate 16,000 square foot clubhouse with sophisticated dining areas, Golf Shop, spacious locker rooms and lavish bar areas.
- A fitness facility complete with cardio equipment, weight training capabilities, flat screen tv's, and a wide array of equipment to fit your specific training needs.
- The Clubhouse is home to an inspiring display area featuring UT legends' memorabilia such as Major Championship trophies, a Ryder Cup display, and NCAA Champions.
- The Walk of Fame highlights Texas golf legends' both within the clubhouse and on each teeing ground.
- Fun family events, spectacular golf tournaments, unique tennis experiences, diverse membership and specialty longhorn items.
- The Edgar O. and Melanie A. Weller Tennis Center featuring the Whaling/Snyder Courts. The Center includes six indoor/four outdoor courts, well appointed locker rooms and tennis shop. The Center is an additional home for UT Menís and Womenís tennis programs, one that will help with their pursuit of a national championship.
- Recreational adult and kiddie pools complete with beach entrance, in-water lounge chair area and splash pads.